We have a sense of smell, but we have a sense also of intuition - Tommy Wiseau
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Make a Little Birdhouse in Your Soul
What would an unemployed individual do without TV-on-DVD? Recently having finished all 5 seasons of The Wire (great show or greatest show? more to come) I have moved onto shows always in the back of my mind to watch, Twin Peaks and Pushing Daisies topping the list. Although Pushing Daisies is far from perfect, it is rare you see a prime-time television show with so much attention to art direction and I don't think since Buffy have I been so happy to see an abrupt musical number (of one of my favorite songs no less!). The sappiness and cheese is counterbalanced with a good amount of dark humor though the lead female screams for Zoey Draeshnel (yeah, I spelled that).
1 comment:
Pushing Daisies is great, but for some reason I stopped watching a few episodes in. I think Chuck annoys me. I love Kristin Chenoweth, though.
Post a Comment