I really want to know what you think of W. and Rachel Getting Married. Seriously, a film review every now and then would really help me to make better box office decisions.
I have been planning a W. post based on your request! I am just really, really lazy. And you would have really LOLed if you saw Jonas climbing that tree.
4 comments:
I'm not sure why but this post totally made me LOL.
Bennnnnn
I really want to know what you think of W. and Rachel Getting Married. Seriously, a film review every now and then would really help me to make better box office decisions.
I have been planning a W. post based on your request! I am just really, really lazy.
And you would have really LOLed if you saw Jonas climbing that tree.
nice shot. that book is really sad, at least my mom cries a lot everytime she reads it, it's kind of uncomfortable.
ps. dodge bull run cattle drive is 8 miles away from me woohoo! sam will be saying mowhose before he can say uncle ben
Post a Comment