- Juno: Michael Cera and Ellen page perform "Anyone Else But You" as the camera slowly pans away.
- There Will Be Blood: DDL blugeons Paul Dano with a bowling pin.
- Over the Hedge: Hammy, as voiced by Steve Carrell, is a hyperactive squirell that finally gets his "NUTS!"
- Iron Man: SPOILER, highlight to see; Robert Downey Jr. at the last moment confesses to being Tony Stark to a crowd of journalists.
- No Country for Old Men: Tommy Lee Jones has a monologue describing a dream he had. Explains the whole movie.
- The Godfather: Al Pacino closes the door on Diane Keaton.
- Alien3: Ripley jumps into the molten pool of lead as she cradles the alien that busted out of her chest.
- The Two Towers: Golem decides to seek revenge as the camera pans above the tree-line to reveal Mt. Doom in the distance.
Yes, I watched it.
15 years ago
4 comments:
i don't agree with any of these
Aw come on. Not even Juno? Or Over the Hedge!? Actually, I was seriously questioning Over the Hedge because I also really liked the scene where the propane tank launches them into the atmosphere and when the Hammy has so much sugar he goes into bullet time mode.
I saw No Country for Old Men twice, and I can't remember a single detail of Tommy Lee Jones' dream. Was it something about his dad? And was TLJ eating oatmeal while he told it? Then POOF roll credits.
I think that was a Quaker Oats commercial. That would be an awesome movie tie in for NCFOM.
Post a Comment