Having exhausted my NPR podcasts, and getting static on live NPR for most of my drive, what is a liberal elitist to do? Obviously, listen to Conservative Talk Radio (TM). I will present highlights and insights from these modern day sirens of impending disaster from the (random liberal group) agenda.
- Neil Boortz: When I first tuned in, he was upset that environmental groups were protesting President? Bush's proposal to explore artic areas for oil. These enivronmental groups moan that this could "disturb" the polar bears. DISTURB!? WITH GAS AT THESE PRICES WE ARE WORRYING ABOUT DISTURBED POLAR BEARS? Outrageous. Next, he did a touchy obituary for Tim Russet. Now, Boortz rarely got to watch Meet the Press since he is in church on Sunday mornings (I thought he was Jewish? Good news there.) He mentions his church-going habbits interrupting his chance to see Tim Russert. Off the bat, Boortz admits he did not know Russert but despite being a liberal he was unbiased in his questioning. Fair and accurate comment to make Boortz, I am impressed. Oh, but Russert was a champion of fighting the liberal bias of NBC. Not so sure about that. But good job inserting your little crusade into an obituary. That took Faux News level sleeze.
- Didn't get to listen to Bill O' Reilly, but they featured a commercial of him pissed off for his tax dollars going to PBS! Ridiculous!
No comments:
Post a Comment