Friday, July 20, 2007

PTSD MCAT

So I had a nightmare about the MCATs last night. I went to take the exam for a 3rd time (you cannot take it more than 3 times without special permission) and I decide halfway through that I don't want to bother taking it. But I forget to select that I dont want the test to be scored. I am pretty sure preparing for this exam since last September has left me with a slight PTSD.
Also, Chuck and Larry or whatever the latest idiot project from Adam Sandler is getting annoying. I did realize from the ads that whenever a film or TV show wants a comedic wedding it is automatically Jewish. The yarmulkes I guess make the situation humorous. Sandler need to realize his era of comedy is out. This isn't the 90s. Ferrell kicked you out 5 years ago and Apatow replaced him this summer. Maybe give drama a try again.

No comments: