Saturday, September 19, 2009

Match the Generic Names for Mysterious Things to their Respective Serialized Dramas

  1. Lost
  2. Dollhouse
  3. The X-Files
  4. Big Love
  5. Firefly
  6. Fringe
  7. 30 Rock (bonus)
  8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • a. The Attic
  • b. The Dollhouse
  • c. The Orchid
  • d. The Others
  • e. The Cigerette Smoking Man
  • f. The Pattern
  • g. The Hands of Blue
  • h. The One
  • i. The Compound
  • j. The Hatch
  • k. The Lone Gunmen
  • l. The Black Oil
Highlight below for the answers!
  1. c., d., j.
  2. a., b.
  3. e., k., l.
  4. i.
  5. g.
  6. f.
  7. h.
  8. h.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

This is awesome, B!

Acree said...

I agree! Predictably I only knew the X-Files ones.

Shoshana said...

I got most of them! Black oil or whatever sort of stumped me.