Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recurrent Dream


So true. Though, it is only in reference to middle and high school classes. How can I overcome this fear? Does everyone have this kind of dreams or only nerds?

My most recent dream was I was taking a literature class third period but I never attended a single class and the final project was almost due. How could I have never attended a third period course? Anyway, I decided to do a report on The Chronicles of Narnia since I was already reading it for another class (what other class???). In conclusion, I think I got overwhelmed and decided to do nothing.

5 comments:

seema said...

whaaaa?? this is hilarious. i had never heard of this dream until i got to emory. so to answer your question, yes, only nerds have it.

Acree said...

For me this dream always included a favorite teacher that I was trying to impress, who I knew would never like me after I showed up on the first day of class without having done/known about the summer reading.

Matt said...

In my emory dreams I was always lost and trying to find a class. Sometimes there was also an alien invasion going on, which obviously contributed to my disorientation. I haven't had one since I left, though.

BluthMan said...

Since graduating, I have had even more of these dreams, particularly the high school ones. For some reason, I always have to take one more class at my high school to graduate college. Now, the dream has been modified to be I am taking classes at my high school cause they are free and I have nothing else to do. Bizarre.

Victoria said...

Yeah, never really got these. Sorry, nerds.