- Dr. Nick - The Simpsons - "Inflammable means flammable? What a country!"
- Dr. Wordsmith - Arrested Development - "It looks like he's dead ... he's covered in blue paint or something"
- Dr. Stein - Arrested Development - The best doctor in southern California, the state, and the world.
- Dr. Leo Spacemen - 30 Rock - Got his M.D. from the Ho Chi Minh City School of Medicine. I will let Wikipedia describe his best work: A) injects the GE Chairman with a placebo, B) doesn't know where Geiss' heart is "because it's different for everybody", C) can't decide whether to call 411 or 911, and D) calls 411 to get information about "diabetes repair".
- Dr. Zoidberg - Futurama - "I don't trust that doctor. I bet I lost more patients than he has ever treated!"
Yes, I watched it.
15 years ago
4 comments:
gosh, ben, do you like pop culture or something?
hey, now! I read every one of Ben's posts and I love them, even when I don't get the references.
Now you know what is going through my mind most of the time: Simpsons reruns.
i would have to agree, ben
Post a Comment